Wedding Band of Gold Dated 1899
Suitable for man or woman, this smashing solid 18k yellow gold wedding band is octagonal in configuration. Each of the eight sides is deeply worked with patterning and a foliate motif. Full English hallmarks add a touch of historical interest and exact dating.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17). This ring and can be sized down with a bit of pattern loss but cannot be sized up. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for 18k, Chester (England), a date letter for 1899; mostly worn maker's mark with a V.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.