Art Deco Dandy - Citrine Enamel Ring
So Art Deco…large, bold and bright…a magnificent faceted oval natural citrine of an actual 6.95 carats is placed in an octagonal setting of 14k yellow gold. The outer perimeter of the eight-sided mount has a descending bevel embellished with black enamel. The top and bottom sections each have an overlay of yellow enamel flowers with green enamel leaves. Gently tapering sides of the shank are ornamented with a foliate motif which follows the narrowing band.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 6.4 grams (4.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; citrine has been removed and reset.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.