Bit of Heaven: Diamond Platinum Ring
Want an exceptional antique platinum mount in a diamond ring? Then this Art Deco beauty is for you. Beautiful filigree and intricate detail are complimented by an old European cut diamond of an estimated .42 carats (I-J color; VS1-VS2 clarity) set with fish tail prongs. An additional .08 carats of total weight are brought by eight (8) single cut diamonds generously sprinkled about delicate and ornate open work of platinum. Just a little bit of heaven in an Art Deco diamond ring.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Irid Plat.
Condition: Excellent, light wear to the shank detail as you progress to the back.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.