Glorious Antique Garnet Diamond Cluster Ring
A grand and glorious natural garnet of an approximate 3.3 carats cut en cabochon floats in a cloud of sixteen (16) old single cut diamonds of an total estimated weight of .32 carats (I-K color range; SI1 clarity). Perfectly complementing the gems is a modified coronet mount of 14k rose gold.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3-1/4 (UK F 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 44.8 mm; Int. Dia. 14.3 mm; Japan 5) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.