Retro Abstract Floral Silver Bracelet
Retro era jewelry has a very dramatic and showy quality about it. Sculptural shapes now upstaged the linear geometry of the previous years and an emphasis on machine design took over. Large in proportion, open work links of sterling silver display abstract and stylized foliate motifs in overlapping layers draped across around a concave form with a centered half orb. The links connecting each of the five panels are wrapped in sterling sleeves with decorated with leaf and flower designs. The terminal clasp is ribbed and attached over a sterling bar on the opposite end. High and low points with variation of patina make for intriguing visual interest.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 7 inches (20.4 cm) in length when worn by 1-5/16 inches (3.83 cm) at the widest. Weight of 32.4 grams (50.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: Sterling Silver; Marilou.
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.