Romantic Moon & Stars Edwardian Locket Pendant
Moons and stars were motifs were liberally used to decorate all types of jewelry during the late 19th and early 20th century. This 18k yellow gold locket is a lovely Edwardian example of how those elements were combined to create an out-of-the ordinary piece. The central focus is a crescent moon set with seven (7) rose cut diamonds. Within the arc of the moon is a star set with old European cut diamond. Surmounting the romantic vision is an ornate rose and foliate design embellished with a scrolling lace pattern. To the interior the locket retains its original rim for containing a photograph. Nicely designed, the locket has a thin profile.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/8 inch (2.9 cm) in width. Weight of 7.5 grams (4.8 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.