Grand Gesture in an Art Deco Diamond Ring
Want to limit your spending but still have a big diamond look? Wait no longer as this Art Deco ring of 14k white gold will fulfill that desire. Set in a horizontal profile, twelve (12) old European cut diamonds of an estimated total .60 carats (I-J color; SI1-2 clarity) create a pathway of dazzle across the finger. The eye sees the entire surface as pure period pizzazz.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over a 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; evidence of previous resizing evident with magnification; two diamonds with chips visible with a loupe.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.