Delicate Art Deco Frosted Rock Crystal Gold Bracelet
Quintessential Art Deco opulence exposes its inner core with three plaques of frosted rock crystal and links of 14k white gold to make a divine bracelet. Each of the rock crystal plaques is etched with a characteristic Art Moderne sunburst pattern centered with a single cut accent diamond. Each plaque encapsulated with incised bezels of white gold is joined by intricate and ornate links also of engraved white gold. The bracelet is delicate and delightful and would be perfect for setting off a bridal ensemble.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7-1/4 inches (18.5 cm) when worn by 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in width. Weight of 6.6 grams (4.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.