Art Deco Diamond Link Bracelet
All will be lining up for a gander of this 1930 Art Deco line bracelet of 14k white gold. Link after link of filigree and design decorate the wrist with sophistication. Now add the addition of three (3) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .18 carats to the mix and wow.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7 inches (18.0 cm) in length when worn by 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width. Weight of 8.4 grams (5.4 dwt).
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.