Bow Knot Paste Dangle Earrings
American jewelry manufacturer The Otis Company, located in Providence, Rhode Island produced sterling silver jewelry pieces accessible to all. This pair of sterling earrings employs a bow motif set with white pastes. Articulated at the drops, the earrings display a lovely sway. Later 14k yellow gold ear posts have been added.
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 1-1/4 of an inch (3.2 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in width. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt) for the pair including ear nuts.
Condition: Excellent; later 14 yellow gold ear posts and 14k yellow gold ear nuts.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.