Solitaire Heaven in an Art Deco Diamond Ring
You will find aspects of heaven in this Art Deco ring of 18k white gold. A solitaire old European cut diamond of an estimated .10 carats (I-J color; SI1-2 clarity for white inclusions) is placed within a double hexagon shaped setting. The white on white theme gives the diamond more of a visual impact than its carat weight indicates. Pierced and open work in the gallery and on the sides offers lovely leaf foliate designs.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.7 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.