Delightful Art Deco Amethyst Ring
Bound to impress, a natural amethyst of an estimated 7.35 carats has been cleaved into a rectangular step cut. The tall linear gem is vertically set within a white gold mount of 18k. An openwork labyrinth of arcs and angles takes on the role of under gallery to delight and amuse.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.9 grams (3.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4-3/4 (UK J; Euro or Int. Circum. 48.7 mm; Int. Dia. 15.5 mm; Japan over 8) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: MG; 18k.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.