Bright Day: Art Deco Jabot Brooch
Just the gem to brighten up any day! Pin on this jabot brooch of white metal and ersatz jewels and you will be in the mood to delight. Matching bracelet item 14752, this little treasure features a carved paste “emerald” enfolded in ruby red pastes and caps of white paste “diamonds”. The original paste slide acts as the jabot closure. Orb shaped finials of pavé white pastes finish the period brooch.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3-1/4 inches (8.3 cm) in overall length by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) at the widest. Weight of 9.3 grams (5.9 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.