Rhythmic Form: Art Nouveau Pendant
This circa 1900 pendant incorporates many of those cardinal aspects of the style period referred to as Art Nouveau. Delicacy incarnate, polychromatic pastel enamel decorates the surface as well as the original matching bale of an 18k yellow gold free-flowing form. With a virtual organic feel, the pendant sways with rhythmic content through a beautiful freshwater Baroque pearl drop 10 mm by 8 mm by 7 mm. In addition, a tiny pearl surmounts the ribbon-like form at the lower third of the pendant.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.2 cm) in total length including top bale and 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.