Rhythmic Form: Art Nouveau Pendant
On Sale! Price down from $995! Hurry sale ends April 24th. Note: Sale items are not eligible for layaway.
This circa 1900 pendant incorporates many of those cardinal aspects of the style period referred to as Art Nouveau. Delicacy incarnate, polychromatic pastel enamel decorates the surface as well as the original matching bale of an 18k yellow gold free-flowing form. With a virtual organic feel, the pendant sways with rhythmic content through a beautiful freshwater Baroque pearl drop 10 mm by 8 mm by 7 mm. In addition, a tiny pearl surmounts the ribbon-like form at the lower third of the pendant.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.2 cm) in total length including top bale and 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.