Secret Revealed: Matching Ruby Set Bands
Fact: Synthetic gemstones such as these rubies are exactly the same as a natural ruby – except made by the hand of man and without the profuse inclusions.
Matching rings were all the rage from the 1920s through the 1940s and rubies were often the gem of choice. Here a brace of matching 14k yellow gold bands are channel set with vibrant and radiant synthetic rubies. Wear the pair stacked alone or with other similar rings with different stones; the rings are perfect as a wedding band or guard ring.
Shhh…no one will know that these are not natural rubies and at a fraction of the cost of the real stone. Only your gemologist will know for sure.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11). These rings should not be sized up but can be sized down with inserts. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.