Whiplash Curve in an Art Nouveau Diamond Ring
Art Nouveau magic happens in this whiplash curved ring of silver-topped 14k rose gold. A mix of nine (9) old European, old mine cut and old single cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of .22 carats stud the asymmetrical sweep of silver-topped gold. Please note the use of languid floral forms set with diamonds.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; ring has been professionally reshanked visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.