Victorian Tiger Claw Pendant
From the depths of exotic lands of wild beasts and brave warriors comes an amulet of immense strength and courage – a very fine natural claw of the noble tiger enshrined in yellow gold of 15k. A hand-engraved cap and side with an unadorned tip and back displays the powerful charm in all its glory.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-3/4 inches (4.4 cm) in length including top two "O" fittings by 1 inch (2.5 cm) at the widest. Weight of 8.3 grams (5.3 dwt).
Condition: Excellent for the claw and gold work, later modern top "O" fittings, formerly a brooch.
Origin: Most likely English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.