Moonrise: Victorian Moonstone & Onyx Earrings
Fabulous Victorian styling is characterized by fashionable motifs of stars and crescent moons. A blue moonstone cabochon in a simple claw set surmount suspends a glorious crescent moon of black onyx accented with a perimeter of 18k golden orbs. At the apex of the moon is a beautiful 18k yellow gold engraved leaf form with scrolling designs from which hangs another blue moonstone cabochon within a yellow gold claw setting with scalloped perimeter. Modern wires of 14k yellow gold finish the period earrings.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 1-3/8 of an inch (3.5 cm) in length by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 7.5 grams (4.8 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later modern 14k yellow gold ear wires; top moonstone and mounts have been reinforced at dangle connection point; tops, although a perfect match could be later additions.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.