Edwardian Fireworks: Opal Diamond Bangle
Legend has it that opals fall from the skies in lighting flashes. Perhaps the intense fiery play of color of these gorgeous gems led the ancients to that conclusion. No matter the origin, the natural white opal is fascinating to watch. In this specific example nine (9) vivid neon greens and bold bright blues engage in a game of tag against a background of white.
In perfect Edwardian fashion the opal cabochons range in size from 6.5 mm to just shy of 4.5 mm and are set in graduated size across an expanse of 9k pale rose gold. Interspersed between each opal are two (2) old single cut diamonds in a column, sixteen (16) in all which add spot lights of brilliance to the festive show of opalescence.
The delightfully feminine rose gold hinged bangle has a rounded outer perimeter with a flat inner one for comfortable wearing. On the side a tongue and groove clasp and safety chain ensures security. Accompanied by a vintage bracelet box of tooled paper with blue interior.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 7-1/2 inches (13.5 cm) in length by 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) at the widest. Will fit a wrist of almost 8 inches or less. Weight of 12.9 grams (8.3 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; one opal has a minute hairline surface crack to the side only visible with a loupe and stable.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.