Edwardian Citrine and Pearl Cluster Ring
A wondrous cluster ring of 14k yellow gold displays to its best advantage an oval faceted citrine of an estimated 11 carats set within its gold bezel. With superior brilliance and refraction, the fine medium deep amber coloration is an admirable companion to a surround of natural tiny freshwater seed pearls wired to the perimeter and edged with a twisted wire inside boundary. The setting is surmounted with a foliate and leaf motif of 14k rose and yellow gold. A slender gold shank with engraved sides finishes the bold finger ring.
It is interesting to note there is a patent mark for the ring which is not the actual patent number but the date when this ring style evidently was patented of 1919.
Date: Circa 1919.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 8.5 grams (5.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; Pat 7.15.19
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.