Mid Century Phenom: Diamond Platinum Ring
Rings crafted after World War II and before the “Swinging Sixties” still retained that sense of Hollywood glamour but with proportions more in keeping with gloves and purse demeanor.
This ring of platinum personifies that characterization with a wondrous transitional round brilliant diamond of .60 carats (VS2 clarity) and a colorless grade of E-F) for marvelous prismatic dispersion. The center diamond rises high above the shoulders of the mounting set with ten (10) single cut diamonds of an estimated total .10 carats. A pierced and open under gallery presents with careful craftsmanship and fine azuring. Delicate designs embellish the shank.
Accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond and a Universal Gemological Services (UGS) certificate for a retail replacement value of $5,580.00 for only the main diamond.
Date: Circa 1950.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 900 Plat.
Condition: Excellent, evidence of a former resizing visible with a loupe.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.