1930s Flirt: Two Tone Diamond Ring
You can be oh-so flirty with this 1930s gold ring. With 10k white accents and 14k yellow gold mount, a transitional cut diamond of about .15 carats sends winks and kisses to a pair of single cut diamonds flanking the sides for a total estimated diamond weight of .18 carats of white and shimmering I-J color and VS2-SI1 clarity.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10k; 14k; Bluebird; 10903 (most likely a design number).
Condition: Excellent; evidence (a faint line) of previous resizing upon very close inspection or with magnification.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.