Curvaceous Diamond Platinum Ring
Smooth curves and sensuous swirls of platinum combine with a generous estimated .30 carat old European cut diamond (Color I-J, VS2-SI1 clarity) centered in the middle of the mount. Open work and fine detailing accents the main diamond with four (4) single cut diamonds. In addition, the gentle tapering shank has sides embellished with a traditional wheat sheaf pattern.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Irid Plat.
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear; a slight bend to the ring top noticeable with very close inspection or a loupe.
Note: Diamond was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.