Rarefied Air - Antique Diamond Sapphire Ring
An octagonal setting of 18k white gold flatters an old European cut diamond of an actual .57 carats (J color; VS1 clarity) providing a visual perception of a diamond of greater size. In the typical fashion of the boldness of Art Deco the main diamond is flanked by two (2) square cut natural sapphires. Nicely detailed sides display a foliate design.
Accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for the center diamond.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; ring has been expertly reshanked with a shank of 10k; sapphires may be replacements.
Note: This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond which has been removed from the mount for accurate weight and grading.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.