J.R. Wood Ornate 19th C. Wedding Band
Pale rose gold such as this eternity ring of 14k was quite the rage in the late 19th century. Prodigious in width and overall proportions, this wedding band is suitable for a man or woman. Most resplendent, the intricate details have remained beautifully crisp for close to one hundred twenty-five years. Engraved in script to the interior is “Frank J Loub".
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 4.3 grams (2.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/4 (UK S; Euro or Int. Circum. 60.1 mm; Int. Dia. 19.2 mm; Japan over 18). Can be sized down with pattern loss but cannot be sized up. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; mark for J.R. Wood (later became Artcarved).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.