Art Nouveau Crossover Diamond Ring
The crossover ring has a certain sensuality associated with those curves. Combine the influence of Art Nouveau and French craftsmanship and detailing and the ring is off the charts. Fluid curves and rhythmic content of 18k rose gold show off delicate style is a swirling design set with fourteen (14) rose cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of .20 carats. Although no hallmarks are present, the ring as mentioned is typical of French workmanship and style.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.