Sultry Art Deco Aquamarine Ring
Two tones of 14k gold, white and yellow are brought together in a dance of beauty. A pale aquamarine of an estimated 2 carats, cleaved into an emerald cut with squared corner is featured in an Art Deco ring with an octagonal face. On the top a double gold border, one of white and the other of gold embraces the sultry stone within its mount of yellow gold with open work white gold sides.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.6 grams (2.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.2 mm; Int. Dia. 16.3 mm; Japan over 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; P&S;14k.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.