Fireworks In Blue - Vintage Zircon Ring
This example of natural blues zircons demonstrates why these gemstones are almost as shimmering as a diamond. Each stone has a high refractive index which scientifically means how much light actually bends when it enters and leaves. To those of us viewing the diamond or gem it translates into “how sparkly it is”. Zircons cut with a number of facets virtually explode with this phenomenon. Place three (3) round cut brilliant zircons of an approximate 2.0, 1.15 and 1.12 carats side by side and aqua teal blue facets detonate with a Fourth of July extravaganza of light. All in a yellow gold setting of 10k.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10k; an unidentified mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.