Edwardian Sparkle in a Paste Earrings
A rich deep blue faceted round paste is set amidst a sparkling surround of eight (8) clear white pastes in a flower form of silver. Each of the white pastes is ensconced within a silver bezel with a tricorn-like perimeter. Later modern ear wires of 10k yellow gold have been added. The reverse reveals a round collet which holds the centered blue paste. A very feminine pair of period earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) in length including ear wire by 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 4.5 grams (2.9 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; a few minute chips to clear pastes only visible with magnification; later modern ear wires.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.