Flowing River: Edwardian Silver Rivière
Although the word “rivière” is French for river, the concept and label have been usurped by the world of jewelry. It is typically employed in the description of a necklace strung with the same or similar gemstones individually set in collets. This Edwardian example boasts sixteen beautiful sky blue faceted pastes set open back in individual silver collets. Interspersed among each of the blue pastes are sixteen clusters of four petal white paste flowerheads set closed back in silver. Draping sensuously around the neck, a hidden tongue and groove clasp ensures security when worn.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 15-7/8 inches (40.3 cm) when worn by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 24.2 grams (15.46 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.