Victorian Beauty in a Diamond Pendant
This pendant from the years of the Grand Period will dazzle and delight with its foliate and trefoil openwork motifs artfully arranged with more than 4 carats of lively and white old mine cut diamonds. The largest is about .55 carats; most range in size from .02 to .10 carats; eight (8) are .10 carats in weight. The color range is I-K with all appearing white and most within the I-J color range.
Clarity of SI1-2 and there are no dark or black inclusions or dark diamonds visible with the naked eye. The pendant is crafted of silver-topped 14k yellow gold and has been rhodium plated to enhance the diamond color. The proportions are lovely with a scale affording a terrific visual impact without being overdone.
Date: Circa 1880.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-3/16 inches (3.1 cm) in length and 1-3/16 inches (3.1 cm) in width. Weight of 11.2 grams (7.2 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; now rhodium plated front and back; brooch fitting missing; modern pendant bale hidden in back.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.