Shimmering French Antique Silver Brooch
In the inimitable French manner this sterling silver brooch flies its “colors”. Impeccable craftsmanship and fine detailing characterize this Edwardian era brooch. The branching floral design, a typical 18th century motif has clearly influenced Edwardian jewelers with its graceful lines, sweeping curves and removable pear shaped drop to use as a pendant. Superbly shimmering, clear pastes are set in deep silver for a white-on-white color scheme so favored in the late 19th and early 20th century.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 2-5/16 inches (5.8 cm) in length by 2-1/2 inches (6.4 cm) in width. Weight of 22.5 grams (14.5 dwt).
Hallmarks: French eagle's heads; a French mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.