Moonstone Romance in a Stick Pin
Set in a saw tooth edged bezel of 14k white gold resides a blue moonstone Strong flashes of blue set off the carved right profile of a classical woman. Lovely details of her coiffure and diadem create an ethereal image. An 18k yellow gold pin completes the Art Deco stick pin. If desired, the carved moonstone can be made into a smashing pendant.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 2-3/4 inches (7.0 cm) in overall length by 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) at the widest. Weight of 4.6 grams (3.0 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.