Art Deco Rock Crystal & Diamond Necklace
Although Art Deco style is often associated with bold color contrasts, the white-on-white color scheme also play a role in the annals of this fabulous period of jewelry history. A round disc of rock crystal has been frosted and etched with a sunburst design which dynamically radiates out from a centered old European cut diamond set in a lozenge of 14k white gold. An ethereal open work lace-like border of 14k white gold is set at the four cardinal points with old European cut diamonds. Lengths of fine curb chain meet at an apex accented with a larger version of the centered old European cut diamond set lozenge.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) in length by 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) in width. Chain is 17-1/2 inches (44.45 cm) in length when worn Weight of 6.3 grams (4.0 dwt) for pendant and chain.
Hallmarks: 585 on clasp (for 14k gold).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.