Mid 20th C. Magic: Jabel Diamond Eternity Band
From the hallowed halls of Newark, New Jersey, mecca of finely designed and crafted over the past 150 years comes this mid 20th century wonder of an eternity band wedding ring by Jabel, Incorporated. A band of 18k yellow gold from “beginning to end” is appointed with a foliate design of five flowerheads each set with a brilliant cut diamond for a total estimated diamond weight of .25 carats. In a never-ending pattern each floral element is joined to the other by sweeping curves of open work 18k gold. This ring is truly 20th century magic.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 7.7 grams (4.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and should not be sized due to patterns. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k and Jabel.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.