Swedish Modernist Garnet Diamond Ring
The Swedish are renowned for their modernist approach to jewelry making. Often inspired by their environs and weather conditions, this particular example of 18k yellow gold is a variant on the traditional cluster ring. A glorious oval faceted garnet of an estimated 6 carats is a standout within a surround of yellow gold free-form icicles. Interspersed among the gold projectiles are four (4) brilliant cut diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of .08 carats. A textured gold shank complements the grainy texture of the “icicles”.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 12.1 grams (7.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Swedish hallmarks for 18k; maker's mark of WAB for W.A. Bolin; mark for the year 1970.
Condition: Excellent; garnet has a few surface scratches.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.