Art Nouveau Enamel Flower Earrings
No one will be singing the blues when these Art Nouveau earrings of 14k yellow gold are in bloom. Around the turn of the 20th century exquisite enamel floral motif jewelry became all the rage. Incorporating cardinal characteristics of the Art Nouveau movement, these sensual and delicate appearing earrings feature beautifully hand painted cornflower blue enamel flowerheads. Barely touching in a gentle caress five petals enfold an old European diamond of an estimated .05 carats. Skillfully rendered, tiny veins are evident within the hue gradations of blue.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/16 inches (2.7 cm) in length including ear wire and 13/16 of an inch (2.0 cm) at the widest. Weight of 6.3 grams (4.1 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later 14k yellow gold ear wires and clasp; a tad silver solder to back centers is evident.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.