Edwardian Cross with Sapphires & Pearls
$1195 marked down from $1675. Hurry sale ends 1-12-14!
Open work of 14k yellow gold lays the foundation for this cruciform known as the Latin cross or crux ordinaria. Traditionally this form has an upright post (stipe) with a horizontal beam (patibulum) inserted at right angles. This type was also used in heraldry and is referred to as the “crux immissa” – the Latin for cross inserted or “cru capitata” – cross with a head.
The pendant cross is set with six (6) round faceted sapphires and twenty-five (25) natural half seed pearls distributed throughout in a five pearl configuration within an X shaped element.
Date: Circa 1910.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-3/4 inches (4.4 cm) in length including bale by 2 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.4 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.