Natural Pearl Diamond Drop Pendant
Natural pearls are almost unheard of today. Most are not even aware of the difference between a real pearl and a cultured one. Natural pearls are those that only nature created without any assistance from man. They form in a mollusk from an irritant and the little creature within coats that spec often year after year with nacre (that luminescent material we see as a pearl).
Here is a saltwater pearl drop of has a laboratory certificate. It measures on average over 9 mm each way and in some areas almost 10 mm. It color is snowy white with hints of mauves and greens. Its cap is platinum and silver topped yellow gold set with 18 graduated rose cut diamonds, 3 in each division. Atop is an old European cut diamond, total diamond weight for the pendant is .36 carats. With a fine chain of platinum.
Date: Circa 1910.
Comes with a GIA certifcate for the pearl stating that is a natural, saltwater from the Pinctada species of mollusk.
Measurements: Pendant portion is 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Chain is 19-1/4 (48.8 cm) in total length. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.8 dwt).
Condition: Excellent, bale was added later and is silver.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.