Art Deco Trends: Sterling & Paste Bangle Bracelet
For centuries paste set jewels have been part of the glorious history of jewelry. Not at all considered to be an imitation but rather placed in it very own. Here we see a 20th century example of the form in an Art Deco bangle bracelet of sterling silver. Square cut and faceted sapphire blue hued pastes are channel set in a narrow row along the surface.
Periodically, the flashing blue is interrupted by a vertical band of sterling silver set with a duo of clear white pastes and a marvelous buckle element decorated with eleven (11) clear pastes. The hinged bangle with a floral design detail to the edges sports a tongue and groove clasp and safety chain.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 6-3/4 inches (17.2 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1. cm) at the widest. Weight of 13.1 grams (8.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: H&S; Sterling.
Condition: Excellent; 3 blue pastes with small side chips visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.