Antique Sapphire & Rose Cut Diamond Earrings
Jewelry can be used to set a mood. For instance, large pieces can create a dramatic and powerful impact. Here a pair of charmingly dainty and petite pair of Edwardian earrings of 18k yellow gold show how calming and serene self-adornment can be. Around a natural sapphire center is a surround of six (6) rose cut diamonds nestled in a coronet gold mount in the traditional cluster form. An additional rose cut diamond in a gold bezel surmounts the cluster. Lever back ear wires finish the period earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; diamonds are naive rose cuts.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.