Diamond Beauty in an Art Deco Platinum Ring
Art Deco delight is apparent with this diamond-set platinum ring. Bold, beautiful and glistening with a near colorless brilliance, an old European cut diamond of an actual .79 carats (G color; VS2 clarity) is prong set at the four corners in a square shaped mount. On each shoulder two (2) single cut diamonds in a rectangular cartouche embellish the main diamond with an additional estimated diamond weight of .06 carats (for the four single cut diamonds). A smooth effortless platinum shank completes the period ring.
Accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond only.
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north and south and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) off the finger. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond which has been removed from the mount for accurate weight and grading. The other diamonds were not been removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.