Art Deco Enamel & Silver Bracelet
Beautiful construction marks six thick plaques of open work silver which are joined with silver “O” fittings to form a striking link bracelet from the Art Deco years. Each of the rectangular medallions are divided along the diagonal to form two triangle shapes – one decorated with pierced loops and flourishes of silver; the other an openwork design embellished with a cobalt blue enamel Tudor rose and one of cinnamon colored enamel against a French blue backdrop. The two silver end clasps are embossed with rose and leaf motif.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7-1/2 inches (19.0 cm) in length by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) at the widest. Weight of 33.0 grams (21.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.