Ultra Wide Victorian Silver Cuff Bracelet
The Aesthetic Movement from the late Victorian period can be regarded as the “avant-garde” of the time. Seen as a reaction against the prevailing Victorian style of ornate, traditional and “very English”, the Aesthetic style was simple, new and decidedly influenced by Japanese design. The underlying moral and sentimental themes that so dominated this era were supplanted by refined sensuous delight and a cult virtually dedicated to beauty.
This ultra wide sterling silver cuff bracelet shows a keen sense of whimsy with its Japanese influenced scene. All hand engraved, the front of the cuff has an imaginative, almost dream-like display of a stark water scene with a solitary bamboo stalk as background and a fluttering swallow in the foreground. The image is placed within a quatrefoil cartouche appointed with a double twisted rope design along the edges. A hand engraved foliate and leaf backdrop fills out the front. The back of the hinged cuff is smooth and polished and finished with a tongue and groove clasp.
Measurements: 1-3/4 inches (4.5 cm) in width and will fit most wrists up to 7-1/2 inches or less. Weight of 49.4 grams (31.7 dwt).
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for Birmingham, silver and year letter M for 1911; maker's mark K Ltd and Vic or Vir mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.