Diamonds & Flowers: Art Deco Engagement Ring
A transitional cut diamond of an estimated .15 carats (H-I color; VS2-SI1 clarity) holds court with six (6) single cut diamonds of about .06 carats total weight in attendance. The 18k white gold settings creates a white on white color scheme which gives the diamonds a visual illusion of greater carat size than the actual .21 carats in total diamond weight. Shimmering and white, the mount boasts a lovely floral motif.
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north and south and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.3 cm) off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-¾ (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.