Thrilling 1930s Diamond Engagement Ring
Having a diamond ring can be equated to the thrill of a lifetime. When that ring is platinum and designed with Art Deco flair, that feeling exceeds all expectations. An old European cut diamond of an estimated .35 carats (I-J color; VS2 clarity) takes the reins in leading this platinum ring to the winner’s circle. Bridle-like fittings on the sides each hold (4) single cut diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of .08 carats. Sentimentally engraved to the interior in script is “JKW to LHM” or similar.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 1/4 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 18.3 mm; Int. Dia. 57.6 mm; Japan over 16) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10% Irid Plat.
Condition: Excellent, some light wear to the girdle edges visible with a loupe only.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.