Art Deco Chinoiserie: Aquamarine Diamond Ring
An icy medium blue aquamarine of an estimated 2 carats is cut into an emerald shape and set into a crisp white gold mounting of 18k. Accompanying the natural aquamarine are two (2) transitional cut diamonds of an estimated total .05 carats in a trefoil-like design. Engraving on the open work setting adds both a visual and textural touch to the Art Deco mount. Please note the mille grain detailing and fine azuring with a chinoiserie theme embellishing the sides.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k; M; an anchor.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.