Victorian Archaeological Revival Earrings
Corded rope detailing and golden orbs offer a trademark archaeological revival design in an earring of 14k yellow gold. A trio of natural half seed pearls is aligned in a tiny cartouche which accents a twisted wired surmount hinged to the lower round element. Delicate knobs of gold wend their way around the perimeter and a fluted gold fan adorns top. Light, wearable and a surprisingly full of visual detail for their medium size.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (2.5 cm) in length by 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) in width. Weight of 5.1 grams (3.3 dwt) for the pair.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.