Antique Garnet & Diamond Cluster Ring
Exceptionally deep and fine, a garnet of an estimated 1.05 carats is the focal point of this 14k yellow gold Edwardian luster ring. With its bright flame highlights the round faceted gem is the focal point of a classic cluster ring. The contrast of the fiery sparkling surround of fourteen (14) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .28 carats total diamond weight against the intense coloration of the garnet makes for a spectacular ring at a modest price point. Please note the lovely under gallery with attention to detail and delicate openwork.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north and south and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.2 mm; Int. Dia. 16.3 mm; Japan over 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.